Chef Matt Baldridge
- Red Wine & Maple Glazed Lamb Ribs – 15 *g
- Crispy Frog Legs w. Dijon-Roasted Garlic Aoli – 9
- Sauteed Veal Sweetbreads w. Wild Mushrooms & Marsala Cream – 12
- Flash Fried Squid w. Pickled Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers & Arugula – 9
- House Charcuterie Board w. Cured & Smoked Meats, Pickled Vegetables, Olives & Nuts – 16
Soups & Salads
- New England Clam Chowder w. Edward’s Smoked Bacon – 6
- Redskin Potato Bisque w. Scallions & Creme Fraiche – 6 *g
- Soup du Jour – 6
- Watercress & Bibb Salad w. Pickled Grapes, Charred Goat Cheese, Edward’s Bacon & Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette – 6 *g
- Roasted Beets & Candied Radish Salad w. Pistachio Crumbs, Micro Greens, & Horseradish Vinaigrette – 6 *g *v
- Roasted Wild Salmon w. Spinach & Chevre Raviolis, Roasted Cippolini Onions, finished w. Buerre Rouge – 25
- Edward’s Bacon Wrapped Dayboat Scallops w. Onion Marmalade, Pommes Puree, Citrus-Champagne Cream, & Micro Greens Salad – 32 *g
- Tofu & Eggplant Timbale w. Warm Quinoa Salad, Arugula, & Pickled Garnish – 16 *g *vg
- Catch du Jour w. Ruby Beet Risotto, Pomegranate & Beet Relish, & Chive Cream – 25 *g
- Maple Cured Duck Breast w. Carmelized Apple-Potato Cake, Mulled Cider Gastrique, & Crispy Duck Confit w. Roasted Pearl Onions, Pickled Grapes, & Candied Radish – 25
- Dark Spice Rubbed Filet w. Pommes Puree, Mushroom Ragout, & Aged Balsamic – 30 *g
- Maple Cured Roasted Airline Chicken Breast w. Gnocchi Parisienne, Roasted Vegetables, Champagne Cream, & Cider Gastrique – 19
Those Certain Things
- Shrimp & Grits with Roasted Chilis – 15 *g
- Steak* & Eggs* with Bernaise – 16 *g
- House Specialty Mac & Cheese – 5 *v
*g=gluten free *v=vegetarian *vg=vegan (contains no meat, dairy, or animal product)
*Consuming raw or undercooked food increases the risk of food-borne illness & tummy-aches.
Dinner reservations are required on Friday & Saturday nights. Call (313) 961-2543 , email email@example.com , or book online at Open Table.
For performances with cover charges, this charge applies to all patrons staying for performances.
Dinner service begins at 5pm on Sundays.
Check back regularly as our menu is seasonal.